Glock 43X/Glock 48 Shield Arms 15 round magazine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I saw where they are going after the Glock 43. That gun would love a metal 10 round pinky mag.
As you may know, this thread was started one year ago. I'm kind of surprised that it has taken this long for them to get this far along with shipping the mags.

At that time I read that they would also make a new magazine for the 43. Hopefully for those wanting a reliable higher capacity mag for the 43 will not have to wait several months more.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
As you may know, this thread was started one year ago. I'm kind of surprised that it has taken this long for them to get this far along with shipping the mags.

At that time I read that they would also make a new magazine for the 43. Hopefully for those wanting a reliable higher capacity mag for the 43 will not have to wait several months more.

Sometimes it takes a while to get an idea to production and actual sale. The 15 rounders for the 43x have been selling as fast as they can make them. They work great. I’m sure the 10 rounders for the 43 will as well. Maybe you can beat them to market?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sometimes it takes a while to get an idea to production and actual sale. The 15 rounders for the 43x have been selling as fast as they can make them. They work great. I’m sure the 10 rounders for the 43 will as well. Maybe you can beat them to market?

I understand that an idea can take a while to get to production, and it was way past just an idea a year ago if you'll notice the video in the first post.

I was not being critical of them because of the timeline of getting their product out, just making an observation. No need to come to their defense.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m sure everyone would like 10 rounders to be available soon. They will sell like hot cakes as well. If I owned the company I’m not sure I would spend time on 10 rounders yet when 15 rounders are selling for $40 a pop as fast as I can have them made. Sure wish it had been my idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom