Glock G42 - Anyone carrying this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
glock-42-semiautomatic-pistol.jpg

My wife has been shooting a little M&P 380 and loves it. In looking for hers, it got me to looking at the other options out there and the G42 seemed like it was a friendly little fella, full of spunk and ready to please. I'm about half worried that the next time I walk by the gun shop one of the little boys might just follow me home.
Anyone have any experience with them? Any FTF or other weirdness?

I don't really need another pistol, but when has that ever stopped me. It's not me that needs a pistol, it's the poor little homeless pistol that needs me!

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carried one for a year. It's not bad. Lighter and a little smaller than the Shield I used to carry but after a year I decided to go back to the Shield because I can shoot it better (big hands). My 42 is for sale/trade if you are looking for one...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a 42 when they first came out and carried it until I got a 43 when they first came out. It’s small, easy to shoot, and if you don’t mind that it’s a 380, it’s a great gun.

In my opinion, the 43 is just about as small, just about as easy to shoot, and in a better caliber which leaves the 42 on the outside looking in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom