Glock G42 - Anyone carrying this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was one of our feed barns. It ran off into the abyss! It boogered me a little, and one of my nephews said he hit one in the side with a 357 sometime ago and it ran off as well. Hitting them in the gut don’t get em down.
Ahh, gutshot. That makes sense. Ok, I'm back on board. Probably going to walk by the store this week and see if it follows me home. Thanks guys!

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is against. The strides in ammo has been very complimentary to the 380 round. It is now very viable in its abilities.
Yeah, I've been reading on another forum (cheating on OKS, oops!) and a doctor has pulled 380s out of all kinds of people. Usually it doesn't matter the caliber, ventilation sends bad guys running. 380s seem to penetrate clothing and fat guys pretty good, with hornady critical defense doing what it's supposed to (no others did). I'm pretty sure I'll be bringing one home. I'm all excited about it now so there's no stopping me.

here's a picture of me coming home after my wife told me I didn't need anymore guns. With some more guns.
gifs_of_smashing_breaking_crashing_through_things_14.gif

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been reading on another forum (cheating on OKS, oops!) and a doctor has pulled 380s out of all kinds of people. Usually it doesn't matter the caliber, ventilation sends bad guys running. 380s seem to penetrate clothing and fat guys pretty good, with hornady critical defense doing what it's supposed to (no others did). I'm pretty sure I'll be bringing one home. I'm all excited about it now so there's no stopping me.

here's a picture of me coming home after my wife told me I didn't need anymore guns. With some more guns.
gifs_of_smashing_breaking_crashing_through_things_14.gif
It is small enough, she who shall be obeyed, need never know!!!:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom