Glock is going full retard.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I bought my first house I was gonna hang something up on the wall… didn’t quite have all my stuff unpacked so my hammer wasn’t handy to get to but my Glock 36 was…🤣
Yeah, all the old westerns had the sheriff putting up wanted signs by driving nails in with the butt of their six shooters.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the record, I'm just trolling this thread for fun. I don't have any big issues with Glocks other than the trigger guard rubs a blister on my bugger hook with repeated rounds. Couldn't they have put a little curve into it for finger clearance? Pretty much every factory trigger system sucks without mods in modern semiauto pistols.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No, the challenge is a stainless steel Kimber in Gods .45ACP vs your Glock in caliber of choice.
The 43 will remain in the safe queen spot which is WAY in the back.

Oh I remember that challenge. If I challenge you will you come up to my elevation and dust storm environment?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I remember that challenge. If I challenge you will you come up to my elevation and dust storm environment?
If I'm on the way through I certainly will. Be a fun shoot.
We have about a mile visibility here today with the wind. Elevation won't make any difference. Your only 2K higher than us.
Maybe in July? Let's add in some heat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom