Glock is going full retard.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to try a Glock Because my shooting buddy has 6 and all the people on here !! Had it 2 weeks worst shooting thing ever!!! now resides at a new home Whew that was close.!!
Yes my step daughter carries a Glock and I have a couple buddies with them. Just feels like crap in my hand but to each his own I guess.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Because Glock is stupid but knows it can do whatever it wants without hurting sales.

6A3C1F60-B20E-4A2B-9BCC-623235EA0890.jpeg

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They would've sold god knows how many of these if they'd have just brought them over here over 25+ years ago or whenever...... but now??

Edit: Didn't know they'd been out THAT long.

I saw that last night. I was interested until they said it only held the same number of rounds as a G26...probably a good thing it hasn't been here 25yrs, or you would have had a lot more negligent discharge deaths from women who know nothing about guns having these floating around in their purses. 🤣

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to try a Glock Because my shooting buddy has 6 and all the people on here !! Had it 2 weeks worst shooting thing ever!!! now resides at a new home Whew that was close.!!
I only have one, won at a DU banquet and it's a safe queen. I'll find some nails in the privacy fence that need driven back in one of these days I guess.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I hate Glocks. Talk about no innovation. Companies like Canik are going to start taking their lunch money. Has Glock ever made a change to that nasty trigger? It’s the same POS year after year.

And for some reason law enforcement agencies and some militaries just keep buying them up…

Weird.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I only have one, won at a DU banquet and it's a safe queen. I'll find some nails in the privacy fence that need driven back in one of these days I guess.

When I bought my first house I was gonna hang something up on the wall… didn’t quite have all my stuff unpacked so my hammer wasn’t handy to get to but my Glock 36 was…🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom