Glocks and Sigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too shiny for my tastes, but purty...in its own way. Post pics of you crying when you out the first big scratch on it.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have a solid holster suggestion for my Legion P226? Haven't found anything that fits it right... I could order one off the Sig Legion site... But looking for other suggestions. I have another p226r and it seems to fit my Safariland holster differently than the Legion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite it the Crossbreed Supertuck.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My thoughts...

Glock/Sig - had/have both.

Glock... Goes bang every time you pull the trigger (and a G22 I had sometimes went bang twice and once 3 times). Very reliable. Easy to maintain. Accurate enough for a combat/defense weapon. Lot's of bang for the buck. Never have much cared for plastic guns. Glocks put the "U" in ugly. Trigger sux; grip angle sux and those two combined are what finally turned me off on Glocks as I could never get used to the mushy triggers or funky grip angle. Don't own a Glock anymore. Lately been thinking about picking up a G17 but thinking and doing are two very different things.

Sig... Goes bang every time. Very reliable. Easy to maintain. Better than average accuracy with a proper handload, adequate accuracy with factory ammo. All metal construction makes it feel right/good in hand. Absolutely beautiful looks. Finish is subject to rust but CLP fixes that. Currently own a P220 and a P232. On my wishlist is a P226 Elite chambered in .40 S&W (should have bought one when they were selling in the $800 range - now they're over $1K). I'll get one someday.