Go to a concert, get pee’d on by the singer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That video was something. Well, I guess the fan probably felt like he got his money's worth.
He looked happy when he got up. Man, that’s just weird, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Also, didn’t Jim Morrison get busted just for making people think that he flashed everybody at a concert? My, how times have changed…

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don Dokken spat a mouth full of whiskey on me at a concert way back in 1984 when they opened for Ronnie James Dio at the Lloyd Noble center. Back then, I thought it was the coolest thing ever! Nowadays...mmm, not so much. 🤮
I was there for that, stage right in front of George Lynch who throwing guitar picks. 84' was some good years for concerts at the Lloyd Noble.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He looked happy when he got up. Man, that’s just weird, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Also, didn’t Jim Morrison get busted just for making people think that he flashed everybody at a concert? My, how times have changed…
Thought he peed on stage also. O i remember now he was spanking his monkey

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bocephus smoked doobie with my wife in his bus and discussed remodeling his tour bus with her, She used the bus potty to pee while in the bus. I was busy playing guitar, they were interior decorating stoned
Saw Hank Jr 3 time last show at the speedway at the fairgrounds. he threw his shirt off 1/2 way through and finished the show then they took him away in ambulance for hyperthermia great show though.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Saw Hank Jr 3 time last show at the speedway at the fairgrounds. he threw his shirt off 1/2 way through and finished the show then they took him away in ambulance for hyperthermia great show though.
I saw hank at the zoo. I don’t remember paying for beer, just big horse tanks full off Budweiser.

Latest posts

Top Bottom