go to fishing lures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
if i could just pick one lure it would have to be a h & h double blade spinner and if pond or lake is to mossy red shad colored worm riged texas slye lightest weight possable to no weight at all

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got into the bad habit of only throwing two lures at every club tournament - a fluke and a beaver creature bait. This season, I've forced myself to try different things. I've hooked the most fish this season on a small (1/4 oz) black w/red flake jig with a small craw trailer. I like throwing a jig because I don't have to fool with changing out the bait like I do with a soft plastic.

And the fish are so pressured at the ponds in our addition that I've (I hate to admit this) have gone to using a drop shot rig with little trick worms. I've also gone back to throwing a Senko. I had gotten away from those for quite awhile.

But to answer the original question...yeah...if I had to make a choice of just two, it would be the fluke and Sweet Beaver.

bobed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well, I decided to give some of these a try. picked me up a H&H spinner (yellow) and will be picking up some other lures in this thread when money allows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom