going to banner gun range today after i load a bunch of ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy bought some land near the Infant Baby Jesus Shrine. I have been trying to talk him in to piling up some more dirt. Shoot, I'd even do all the work!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First we took down the tree stands that belonged to trespassers. Then we started pulling out lots and lots of dead trees. Then they removed a tumorous kidney he had, so I got to do all of the brush hogging, and murdering of little trees, which was a good time. He has a little pistol plinking area, but that's it... so far. Oh, and a gate.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the tornado there was a remodel of the office building. they extended the office to include the old walkway. You have to go inside to get to the range now. If Harry isn't there, you can't get in.

As of 2 months ago there was still a gate on the east side of the building with a honor box. He locks the newly remodeled building and opens the gate when he has to leave.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I demand caviar and crystal glasses of champaign whilst I shoot!

Dog gone it I'm itching to shoot I have a few new things that need trying out.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be honest I have never been when it's trashed out so I have no complaints. Is it just people leaving empty ammo boxes everywhere?

Latest posts

Top Bottom