Goldenmate Lithium Back Up Battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased one of these a few weeks back and thought I would drop a mini review of it. It's a 1000 watt 800VA computer/electronics uninterruptable power supply, but it differentiates itself from others by using lithium batteries. Most if not all other UPS will use lead acid that need to be replaced every few years. This one is supposed to be good for 10 years. I've had several outages that are short (one second or so) since I got it and it passed with flying colors. It switched over to battery quickly and with minimum noise, just a soft beep. It's not nearly as loud as some reviewers have stated and my fan has yet to come on outside of being on battery. I bought the 8 outlet version, which is a tad more expensive than the 4 outlet, but it seems to be on sale right now anyway.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this one along with their 400 watt solar panel
IMG_3057.jpeg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this one along with their 400 watt solar panel
View attachment 517246
Lots bigger than the one I bought, mine is mainly for short outages and to keep electronics from being damaged by them. I have something more like what you bought to power my CPAP during long term outages, if I don't want to run my generator at night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom