Golo - Anyone here on Golo weight loss program?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I have acquired this rare disease, I have to be careful about the things I ingest and the places I go.

How does it work?

Do you take pills?

Inquiring minds...
I tried Golo. It's just a low carb diet, period. They just sell you the pills and a rubber cord to do a few exercises with. But just low carb like Keto.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always heard if you eat foods in their original packaging such as meat, eggs, milk, fruits and veggies and stay away from man made foods, such as bread, pasta and desserts, along with exercise, you'll loose weight.

I personally don't eat right, nor do I exercise, but I can loose over 5 pounds a week just by cutting out pop and sugary sweets.

Mrs. GED and my sawbones both talked me into trying the Zepbound weekly injections. My son in law has been using them since November and he's dropped about 60 pounds. So we'll see how it goes for me.

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always heard if you eat foods in their original packaging such as meat, eggs, milk, fruits and veggies and stay away from man made foods, such as bread, pasta and desserts, along with exercise, you'll loose weight.

I personally don't eat right, nor do I exercise, but I can loose over 5 pounds a week just by cutting out pop and sugary sweets.

Mrs. GED and my sawbones both talked me into trying the Zepbound weekly injections. My son in law has been using them since November and he's dropped about 60 pounds. So we'll see how it goes for me.
I've heard the same thing...makes sense to me!! And when I've actually followed that i lost weight. The problem is, they have made all that nutrient void, processed crap taste so good, it's hard to stay away from it! 🤣 oh well, we only live once.
Haven't even heard of the Zepbound stuff. Guess I need to get out more! Lol

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard the same thing...makes sense to me!! And when I've actually followed that i lost weight. The problem is, they have made all that nutrient void, processed crap taste so good, it's hard to stay away from it! 🤣 oh well, we only live once.
Haven't even heard of the Zepbound stuff. Guess I need to get out more! Lol

It's just another form of the other injectables.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to run a lot at full speed and dropped to 148#. Now I have arthritis in both ankles & knees and weigh190#. Only thing I can do to lose weight is die or quit eating things I've been eating all my life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom