Good hole in the wall places to eat...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on a mission to find some good food that most people know about, I would prefer it to be in northern Oklahoma, but I'm interested in all places.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come south towards OKC and get off at Waterloo Road (exit 147) between Guthrie and Edmond and have the all you can eat catfish at the Steak and Catfish Barn.

It is right at the exit on the East side of the Interstate. It isn't much to look at but the catfish is excellent. I can't attest to the rest of the food.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAG0196.jpg

I just noticed something in the picture, free Wi-Fi! Which is weird, they don't have two chairs that match or ,evidently, a mop but hey they got free Wi-Fi

BC

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come south towards OKC and get off at Waterloo Road (exit 147) between Guthrie and Edmond and have the all you can eat catfish at the Steak and Catfish Barn.

It is right at the exit on the East side of the Interstate. It isn't much to look at but the catfish is excellent. I can't attest to the rest of the food.

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_IMAG0196.jpg

I just noticed something in the picture, free Wi-Fi! Which is weird, they don't have two chairs that match or ,evidently, a mop but hey they got free Wi-Fi

BC

Funny! I've often wondered about that place when I pass it driving to Kansas City. Always seemed to have a lot of cars in the parking lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom