OK vs Swadley's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets open this can of worms.......Criminal indictments just leveled at Swadley's.

I have about 4 personal first hand encounters. First Brent Swadley came to our table once while we were eating lunch asking and chatted briefly about how we were enjoying our meal. Again, while at the Sequoyah Foggy Bottom the person over the manager did the same thing.....very cordial and concerned how we liked what we were seeing and eating. All first class operations, wonderful ambiance, and delicious food. I have eaten at 2 other Swadley's establishments with the same opinion.

I know I don't have all the facts but at this point I'm in Swadley's corner. I think the state is screwing them over. Don't know how involved the Govenor is....i voted for him twice but no more ( in case he runs for something else). The way this Swadley's thing has gone and his interactions with the tribes.....I think he's a narcissist and nearly impossible to get along with.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know about the restaurants ( can't stand the taste of his barbecue) but I don't like him as a neighbor! Thinks he can do what ever he wants. Had crew pour a pad on right of way and now he keeps his trash out by street 24/7

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets open this can of worms.......Criminal indictments just leveled at Swadley's.

I have about 4 personal first hand encounters. First Brent Swadley came to our table once while we were eating lunch asking and chatted briefly about how we were enjoying our meal. Again, while at the Sequoyah Foggy Bottom the person over the manager did the same thing.....very cordial and concerned how we liked what we were seeing and eating. All first class operations, wonderful ambiance, and delicious food. I have eaten at 2 other Swadley's establishments with the same opinion.

I know I don't have all the facts but at this point I'm in Swadley's corner. I think the state is screwing them over. Don't know how involved the Govenor is....i voted for him twice but no more ( in case he runs for something else). The way this Swadley's thing has gone and his interactions with the tribes.....I think he's a narcissist and nearly impossible to get along with.

You admit that you don't have all the facts of the indictments but since people came to your table to ask how the mediocre food was you "side" with Swadley over business ethics issues? They committed fraud and there are numerous felonies, lol.

Crazy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom