Good IWB holster for weapon with light?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently Santa Claus is brining me a Streamlight TLR-1 to put on my Glock 19. I currently carry IWB in a Comp-tac Infidel Ultra. Love the holster but I don't see where they make one to accommodate a TLR-1. Any body carrying a Glock with a light IWB? If so could you throw me some holster recommendations?

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't found a good hybrid leather / kydex holster that accommodates a weapon light.

If you're comfortable with full kydex concealment holsters that can worn IWB or OWB, both Raven Concealment and Bravo Concealment make similar full kydex holsters that accomodates a light. For OWB, both of these have various methods to attaching to the belt that still conceals fairly well. Both also sells modular attachments that convert both of them into IWB holsters, as well.

Sparky102183

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To follow up on what aestus said above, i have a Bravo Concealment for my CZ P07/TLR3 combo that i carry iwb and it's surprisingly comfortable for full kydex and it's very well made and finished.

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

— Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764