good prices at sooner guns in tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ddm4 1325.00 plus tax
buds gunshop 1148.oo shipped
ruger ssr556 quote 1499
o.p.s. quote 1399

That's really not that much difference. You can't expect a brick and mortar store to compete with an internet site and his price was less than 7% higher than OPS so I wouldn't say that his prices are bubble bursting high.

I like both OPS and Sooner, would and have done business with both.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC the Smith 19 was marked $429 and was the blue model rather than nickel. Yeah, I fondled the K31 for awhile....

I too fondled that K31, but thought the price high for a beech-stocked example with an unnumbered magazine. Then I found out it was being sold on consignment - "Ah, that explains the price." It's been there a couple months, too.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC the Smith 19 was marked $429 and was the blue model rather than nickel. Yeah, I fondled the K31 for awhile....

I'd much rather buy a surplussed police rig off of Summit (because I'm cheeeaaaap), but depending on condition that's not a horrible price for a Smith 19. That's just about the going rate on Gunbroker + shipping + FFL.

I might be looking to unload my walnut-stocked K31 in the near future. The bolt is force-matched (pretty blatant electro-pencil job) but it's a good shooter, comes with the troop tag, and is otherwise in good shape.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's been willing to negotiate as well, but if you can buy directly from a supplier and they ship to your FFL, like OPS, you're money ahead after shipping/transfer about 10%-15%; I very much like his shop setup and customer service.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emailed him on a price for a g26 or g27 ( new or used ) for the wife. It is usually hard to beat ops but its worth a shot. It is always nice to support a newer local business.

N3TD3ViL

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My apologies for digging up an old thread. I happened to find it when I Googled for Sooner Guns.

Mark seems like a nice guy. I've been in his shop several times and his prices on the DPMS rifles are very competitive with anything you'll find on Gunbroker or at a gun show. He has a good selection of handguns as well as assault rifles. His FFL fee is quite possibly the lowest in town at $25.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My apologies for digging up an old thread. I happened to find it when I Googled for Sooner Guns.

Mark seems like a nice guy. I've been in his shop several times and his prices on the DPMS rifles are very competitive with anything you'll find on Gunbroker or at a gun show. He has a good selection of handguns as well as assault rifles. His FFL fee is quite possibly the lowest in town at $25.

If you're a member here, which you now are, several people will do it for $10.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go there for SD ammo plus theyre close to my house.

I'd much rather buy a surplussed police rig off of Summit (because I'm cheeeaaaap),
(Talked to Mark at Summit yesterday and he's waiting on a big batch of stuff he bought in Arizona to come in- lots of goodies...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom