Good question… seems the atf feels they’re above the law and can’t sight how many too many.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think that the alphabet boys thought he might be selling weapons without the proper license. Not knowing the laws in Pennsylvania, I'm not going to say that this was legal or illegal. If this was a case of too many weapons, then where do we draw the line, 100, 300, or 599? This is an area of the law that's very grey. Cant say much other than that.

Conrad Miller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the alphabet boys thought he might be selling weapons without the proper license. Not knowing the laws in Pennsylvania, I'm not going to say that this was legal or illegal. If this was a case of too many weapons, then where do we draw the line, 100, 300, or 599? This is an area of the law that's very grey. Cant say much other than that.
in PA the law allows for resale of long guns without FFL or paperwork. But not handguns.

That said, if you make a habit of selling for profit you are violating federal law. Not state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom