Good things Obama has Done for our Country

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the Senate and House of Representatives are much more threatening to gun bans than the President, regardless of who is currently President. And the mass murderers have given much more to the manufacturers/NRA than the President could ever dream of.
The buying frenzie isn't started by the the evil act, the frenzie starts in anticipation of a ban or partial ban on weapons, ammo or both. Bans are signed into law or tolerated by the POTUS. In 2012, the buying frenzie started because 0bama and his willingness to ban guns.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, and the Senate and House cause more fear than the Pres. does because they are the ones doing the majority of law creation/change.
Only when liberals get a hold of power. The 2013 Democratically controlled Senate couldn't even get a universal background checks bill through. I had no fear that any gun control was getting through the house, gun owners weren't all that worried about it either.

Another thing we've had to worry about with 0bama and one thing I left off of my list earlier was the nomination of anti gun federal and Supreme Court Justices. Many of our successes have been in the courts, that could be stopped by the nomination of judges that hate our firearms/rights.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another thing we've had to worry about with 0bama and one thing I left off of my list earlier was the nomination of anti gun federal and Supreme Court Justices. Many of our successes have been in the courts, that could be stopped by the nomination of judges that hate our firearms/rights.

The supreme court is what scares me.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The supreme court is what scares me.
And for good reason, the gun banners want to to overturn the Heller decision so bad they can taste it.

Thankfully he hasn't changed the balance of the court. He has been nominating anti gun judges at lower court levels though. They can make it harder for us to get good winnable cases to the SCOTUS.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...Another thing we've had to worry about with 0bama and one thing I left off of my list earlier was the nomination of anti gun federal and Supreme Court Justices. Many of our successes have been in the courts, that could be stopped by the nomination of judges that hate our firearms/rights.
Good point.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see, how many "Summers of Recovery" has Obama given us?:rollingla Oh yeah, I forgot that he also gave us the tremendous American Recovery and Reinvestment Act(stimulus "package") with those tremendous "Shovel Ready Jobs"(focused like a laser on those jobs :rollingla) that really turned the economy around and into the left's direction. :saywhat::scratch::nono2::rollingla :rollingla

http://www.redstate.com/2012/09/30/obamas-fourth-recovery-summer-ends/
Obama’s Fourth Recovery Summer Ends
By: streiff (Diary) | September 30th, 2012 at 08:02 AM

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/04/10/obama-i-should-have-said-that-the-recovery-would-take-a-really-long-time-in-2008/
Obama: I should have said that the recovery would take a really long time in 2008
posted at 7:21 pm on April 10, 2015 by Noah Rothman

Last edited:

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
funding, lobbying, and helping write the legislation for the GCA, NFA, FOPA, advocating gun free school zones, licensing and background check requirements, trying to sabotage cato dring the Heller case...

Latest posts

Top Bottom