GOP 2012 Presidency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see run against Obama?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been impressed by Jindal. He was very proactive in the Gulf, actually getting out there and helping to clean up. I like his views and he seems very sincere. I liked the way he made Napolitano look like an idiot during one of those press conferences. Any reason why some of you wouldn't vote for him?

Cause he's not as hot as Palin and he doesn't have a reality show.:drunk5:

Michael Brown

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cause he's not as hot as Palin and he doesn't have a reality show.:drunk5:

Michael Brown

Your anti hunting?:50cal:

Just Kidding:D

But, she does have a whole lot more experience than "stupid" does in running anything more than a "community organizing department".

As far as the comments about her quitting her job as Governor of AK, it was almost a gimme as the mounting bills defending herself against the paranoid dems trying to destroy her image could not be covered by the salary she was getting.
How would we look at the same situation?

Stay in the job, deplete state/personal money to defend lawsuits, or appoint another person to take her place, save the state some money and go the route she did.
All of the frivolous lawsuits were later judged to be unfounded, and brought up by people only wanting to ruin her for future public service, as they are afraid of her.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its going to be a real interesting time coming to the primaries to see who is picked.
I get so sick of all the advertisements that are already starting.
I almost never watch TV and I'm already sick of it.
I'm thinking it should be like Great Britain. The candidates have 30 days before the elections to campaign. Sounds good to me.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But, she does have a whole lot more experience than "stupid" does in running anything more than a "community organizing department".

I support her because I believe that she would bring the jobs back and look after the US. She believes in producing our own oil that would provide jobs and stop the exporting of our currency overseas.
Newt and many other Republicans are the reason we are in the mess we are because they see fit to support the big money and ignore the needs of the US, even if it means making China a superpower that we will have to fight one day.
If she doesn't run, I'll support whoever promises to bring our industry back. Industry and economy are matters of national security.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing Palin is running for is to and from the the bank to deposit the money she makes by fooling people into thinking she's running for president.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is RP still claiming GOP? I sure see him talking it up a lot in the LP circle. Just sayin...

+1. The way his supporters seem to be disrupting CPAC, heckling the invited speakers like a bunch of bratty college protesters, he needs to consider finding another home.

If you don't like who's speaking at CPAC...here's an idea, don't go to CPAC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom