Got my new toy(s) in...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got back from H&H from shooting my M&P40. I absolutely love that gun, and even got an M&P tactical folding knife. Seeing your weapon REALLY makes me want another M&P, only a little longer.

Nice AR!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Nice guns!

I keep going back and forth on modding my AR, or selling it and starting over from scratch.

And no kidding on the "Remington Rust-Quik" finish. If I open my safe door, I have to wipe the 700 down or it will rust. If I touch it, it's hopeless. The worst is the little checkered factory bolt knob, it's practically impossible to keep that sucker from rusting!

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nikat I Would Get That Remington Out Of The Safe, Stripped And Recoated Asap. I Would Not Want The Rust To Even Remotely Have A Chance Of Pitting The Metal As Then The Prep Work Will Be Even Harder And More Crucial To Get All Of The Rust Off So The New Coating Will Adhere Better.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wooooo.....Hoooo.....

The new goodies got here today and were prompty installed in under 30 minutes...lol

For the AR-15 -

Hogue grip for the AR
Tango Down verticle grip
Magpul trigger guard

For the 870 -

Tacstar shell carrier for the reciever

Now to get the Timney 3lb trigger for the AR, the Surefire fore end light and then onto the goodies for both of my handguns and a B&C stock for the 10FP. Now for some pics, yeah I am sure just the same as any other weapons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom