Grandfather and grandson arrested for "ghost gun operation"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like you must register pistols and you can build but you need a permit first and get a serial number issued for the weapon.
They got busted for not following rules.
https://portal.ct.gov/DESPP/Division-of-State-Police/Special-Licensing-and-Firearms/Firearms
Above are some of the CT rules but not all of them.
If you are going to make hobby toys ya might check the local laws.
I understand that. The point is those rules related to building a firearm intended for personal use should not even exist.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something but where in the article does it say they were 3D printed guns? I didn't read the comments.

Also, I'm guessing they were selling them...which is illegal. They also built at least one full-auto gun. Why is it surprising they were arrested?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are hard to figure out. some of you are all Oklahoma conservative and then a divisive topic comes up and then you are leaning left.

Some of you argue to the left on moderate topics then come out solid conservative on other topics.
WTF!
Some of us think you have to obey the law until it is changed.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are hard to figure out. some of you are all Oklahoma conservative and then a divisive topic comes up and then you are leaning left.

Some of you argue to the left on moderate topics then come out solid conservative on other topics.
WTF!

Who said anything that makes you think they're "leaning left". FFS...so it's a liberal thing to be law-abiding now? Or does just mentioning what the law says make someone a liberal, too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom