Grandfather and grandson arrested for "ghost gun operation"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodness, I really did it this time. All I was saying was that you think you got someone figured out and then they post something that seems to counter what you thought you knew.

If you took my post personally, and were offended, please accept my deepest apologies. I was only making an observation.
The .gov already has a speech police and thought police, what's next???? The Observation Police. 🤣

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are hard to figure out. some of you are all Oklahoma conservative and then a divisive topic comes up and then you are leaning left.

Some of you argue to the left on moderate topics then come out solid conservative on other topics.
WTF!
That's what happens when individual issues are examined and multiple viewpoints considered. One of the problems with society right now is if you don't agree with every view of either "Party" you're somehow wrong.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to pick on you. Many people believe what you stated. My question would be what if the law is wrong and/or unconstitutional? Just following orders has been the defense for many a despicable act during war time. Just following the law is the same thing. Not saying that what these people did was right. I did not even read the story. Sometimes we have to follow what is right and not what is the law.
If the law is wrong or unconstitutional, you still follow it unless you can afford to fight it from jail or prison. GCA68, for example. It's unconstitutional, and I cannot afford a lawyer who could keep me out of jail while we contested it. I was 13 when it became law. I was a good enough reader to know it was unconstitutional even then. "Shall not be infringed" seems pretty clear to me. Not so much so to a whole lot of politicians. I've also spent my life voting for 2nd Amendment supporting politicians and against those who are not that. I am socially liberal, to some extent. I don't care who you sleep with as long as they're consenting adults. Civil Rights are sacrosanct.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to pick on you. Many people believe what you stated. My question would be what if the law is wrong and/or unconstitutional? Just following orders has been the defense for many a despicable act during war time. Just following the law is the same thing. Not saying that what these people did was right. I did not even read the story. Sometimes we have to follow what is right and not what is the law.
Then you can't ***** when you go to jail for not following a law you didn't agree with.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And sometimes you have to go to jail for not following a law you didn't agree with. Sorry, a law is a law until it is changed and I don't want to forfeit my gun rights for life over a law I don't agree with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom