Greatest .22?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

firearmsforlife

I wanna thank everyone for there opinions, to me this subject means alot because ever since i got my first .22 (ruger 10/22) which i recevied on my fourth birthday, i have been in love with .22s. My current collection of twenty twos consist of:
(in order of me receving it)

Ruger10/22 ( i currently have 5 customs and 1 original 10/22)
Marlin model 60
Browning model 24 (recevied when my dad passed it down to me)
Savage 64f
Savage/glenfield mark II
Remington 597
Winchester wildcat
Henry golden boy
Henry survival
Savage model 23 ( pump action made in 1923, given to me by my pop)

And of course thats just rifles i have a fair share of rimfire pistols to. Anyway back to the pending matter, out of all of my .22s my favorite and what i consider the greatest is the browing model 24, it may not ever be as well known as the 10/22 but it also well never be a common rifle, and it being rare is something that really increases my love for it. I am currently only 15 so i my opinion now could be completly different tomorrow, but the browning has been my fav. Since i laid eyes on it.
Thank you,
Corey doug.

abbazabba73

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this used to be a "ruger". not no mo i phone pics 3-12 862.jpg tcatical solutions barrel, receiver. the only things stock are the pins and the trigger housing. it eats anything and 1/2 groups or less at 50 with bulk walmart ammo, which it likes best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom