group buy for flashlights,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am not sure If this would be considered trying to sell a product since I am just brokering a good deal, so before I post too many details I would like to know if it is okay for me to share a group buy I am doing on another forum with the OSA community. ????

So if it is okay and there is any interest let me know and I will post of some info for everyone to consider.

thanks,

BW

The updated list is now going to be here!

OK everyone this is now a go. Please PM me with how you would like to pay. I will take PP even though they are going to ding me. If you would like to pay as a gift that would be great but I understand if you don't want to do that.

I will take USPS money orders as well. After I have received your payment I will put your name on the list. I am going to order 2 cases of these lights. And sell 30 of them. I will keep 10 or so back as replacements in case anything happens to any of the ones you guys buy (within reason, I cant replace a light you shot with a 50BMG to see if it would take it!). I will replace yours with one of the extras.

I am also running this deal on the other forum so all 30 lights one be sold on just this forum. But I am going to do my best to make sure everyone that wants one gets one. I do ask for your feedback as part of this deal. if there are problems I would like to try and get them fixed before we make any nasty comments. I don't want to ruin a good thing if there is not the actual need to. If a light is spoken for on another forum I will mark that spot with a ***

The cost is $50 with either pick up FTF tulsa or $5 shipping priority.

One more thing, However you are paying please include your forum name so I can keep them straight.

It's go time!!!!!!

.1 Nmanual01*****
.2 Jwryan84
.3 Powerman620
.4 keelty
.5 Ocphy
.6 gearys 5600
.7 SgtMojo67 (cash FTF )
.8 Hipshot (cash FTF)
.9 kglenns (MO)
.10 nobuttbrian
.11 nobuttbrian
.12 GlockPride (Cash FTF)
.13 redbaron*******
.14 Shooting4fun
.15 OKbowhunter (in the mail)
.16 Cycklone

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok here are the details,

I know if you are like me things have been crazy since the first of the year. I am currently in the testing stages of some very promising lights to serve the purpose of everything from weapon mounted lights to EDC to 100M waterproof dive lights. Before the rubber hits the road I would like to get these lights in some of your hands for testing purposes in the form of a Group buy.

I am here testing interest to see if we have enough people for me to get a minimum order going with my supplier. these are a Chinese Brand light but remember so are Fenix. I have a few prelimenary pictures I am going to post up to give you guys and gals something to look at while you contemplate spending your hard earned money.

here are a few specs on the lights I am currently testing.

Max Output: 250(200/120/80) Lumens (optional)
Runtime: 4/5/8/12 Hours (high/low setting)
Length: 15.0cm
Weight: 128.1g
Switch: Single-Button e-Switch
Battery: 1×18650 Rechargeable Li-ion
Function: 100% Brightness / 10% Brightness / Strobe / Variable-Output Setting.
Rechargeable: Easy Plug & Charge

Anyways take a look at let me hear some feedback on what you guys think of this.

[Broken External Image]
ignore my light mount. I had just taken it off the gun for the pictures.
My fenix LD20 on the left. the new light on the right. this is about 40 yards away
[Broken External Image]

again fenix on the left.
[Broken External Image]

Here is a picture of the 100M waterproof dive light I am testing as well.I know that is not 100M but its better than nothing. =] its specs are as follows

Max Output: 250/200/120/80 Lumens (optional)
Runtime: 4/5/8/12 Hours (high/low setting)
Length: 15.1cm
Weight: 185.1g
Switch: Rotary Magnetic Switch
Battery: 1×18650 Rechargeable Li-ion
Function: 100%-50%-10% Brightness / SOS / Strobe
Rechargeable: Independent Charging Barrel

[Broken External Image]

Retail on these will be about $70 give or take maybe $5.

I think I can do a group buy in these for $50. We will need at least 20 people to be in to get a full case of these. This cost will include wall charger,car charger Hi capacity 18650 Lithium battery, and A nylon holster. Shipping will be about $5 priority. or local pickup for free in Tulsa. Guys I have been beating the crap out of my light and so far it has done great and way brighter than any other torch I have used in the same size. I don't think you will find a better light than this even for the retail Price much less the group buy price.

Here is the deal it will be about 3 week wait time after I place the order so if your not cool with that please don't order.

And lastly. As part of the group buy I would like for you to send me an honest review of the product. what different features you would like to see or what you would want to change. I am considering becoming a full blown dealer for these lights but I want to get some rear world feedback from you guys.

This is for the first light posted not the 100M waterproof dive light. But I may do an order on them in the future depending on interest.

BTW I have been deliberately beating the crap out of my test light. I have thrown it down on the concrete several times. Banged the head on steel objects and even kicked it off of a cast fitting that was laying in the shop floor leaving a big scratch on it but nothing else. So far they seem to be very well built.

These will have a 1 year warranty through me, Meaning instead of having to send your light back to china and wait for a replacement send it to me and I Will replace it immediately or give you my personal light until I have one to replace yours with if I don't have any extras. But since I have to order in cases of 20 I am sure I will have extras.

Latest posts

Top Bottom