Gsg-5...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Got One As Well And Love It. Great Little Plinking Gun. I Put Some Of The H&k Parts On Mine In The Form Of A Screw Kit And Quick Release Pin Kit.

I Still Need To Do The Great Foam Mod To The Butt Stock, But Other Than That I Have A Cheap Little Bsa Scope On Mine And It Shots Really Well.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I Still Need To Do The Great Foam Mod To The Butt Stock, But Other Than That I Have A Cheap Little Bsa Scope On Mine And It Shots Really Well.

I did the foam mod along with 50 pennies set into the foam for a perfect balance with a full mag. It really helped give the rifle a "sturdy" feel.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought mine in 2008; Great shooter -- I put a Leupold - Gilmore red dot scope (bought used mounted on a Sig Trailside). Like pointing your finger -- have a spinning target used at 25 yard range -- too easy

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fun to shoot -- Very easy to disassemble and clean -- lots of accessories -- shoots all kinds of ammo; Sports World recommended CCI's but even works with Federal 48 grain; Did I mention Very fun to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom