Gun exposure in a public bathroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I got in an altercation in a bathroom, I ended up leaving first while he was still sittin. It wasnt over a gun tho. It was over "bathroom courtesy". He got the last word in, but I got the last laugh. I hit the light switch on the way out.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only issue like this that I have ever had was in QT I go in take my gun out of the holster place on top of the TP dispenser and they guy next to me asked me what I was carrying. I was like what are you talking about and he said that he heard the gun coming out of the holster and heard me put it down I promptly changed the subject telling him the only things guys were supposed to say in the crapper was "I am out of TP". He laughed and didn't say anything else then a few minutes later when I was washing my hands he walks out of his stall and it was a TPD officer he looks at me and said so what are you packing? he told me it's hard to be stealthy when you are in a hurry and in a big room that is quiet and everything echoes I told him it's hard to take a dump when some nosy guy next to you keeps asking questions. He was nice about everything he looked like he had been awake for a week so I was surprised that he was on top of his game and that his sense of humor was good since I was throwing a bunch of wise a$$ comments his way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom