Gun exposure in a public bathroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remove it from my IWB holster and place it in the leg of my pants keeping the waist up to my knees. I rarely wear shorts mostly for practical reasons but when I do and find myself in need of relief the weapon rides in a similar fashion. Always above the the view from the "crawl space". Allows quick access should the need arise. Not the most elegant solution but the weapon stays in my control which is more important. Gettin' shot on the pot is probably one of the most embarrassing ways to go but chances are you won't see it coming anyway. Getting shot by your own weapon while occupying the throne is worse.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as getting in trouble... If someone wanted to push the issue it would cause you difficulty because you didn't keep it concealed, but hopefully an Officer would realize the situation & cut you soe slack, but realistically you could get into trouble for exposing the weapon...

noway that would never happen...a *sshole could try but nothing would ever come of it...a LEO's will think its joke, although you might re-think your public PAPA issues so you dont give a little turd of a kid nightmares...as a parent you have to teach your kids better manners than that...but that parts not your problem, good luck BO with your next trip to the bathroom...:rollingla

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is an interesting dilemma. This is what I would do.

Take the holster off belt with gun still inside. Drop pants to just below knee level. Place holstered gun down inside pants leg/crotch area. Take care of business. Remove holster from pants area and replace on hip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom