Gun exposure in a public bathroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy8

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
go ahead have a seat wal mart crabs jump 10feet.yall making a too big a case out of this,the police getting involved is nonsensical.For the same reason wal mart cant put cameras in the restrooms there would be no justification for a citation for brandishing,since the courts have established that restrooms are the one place you can reasonably expect privacy.
If anything I'd ask the cops to arrest the kid for being a pervert in training,Looking under the stalls in a public restroom,come on Dad teach your boy proper bathroom etiquate-EYES FORWARD ALWAYS:D

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could carry a length of heavy twine, ends tied together in your pocket. Run it through the trigger guard and then through it self and wear your weapon as a necklace until you're standing and get everything readjusted and then re-holster.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, I prefer holding my rod in my hand when sitting on the crapper. That certainly helps keep it out of the cold water.

I like the feel of the smooth lines and the hardness gives me a shiver up my leg.

Sometimes, I'll rack the slide a few times to make sure that it is lubed properly and ready to function as needed.

Fortunately, I've never had an accidental discharge.

Dave

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
go ahead have a seat wal mart crabs jump 10feet.yall making a too big a case out of this,the police getting involved is nonsensical.For the same reason wal mart cant put cameras in the restrooms there would be no justification for a citation for brandishing,since the courts have established that restrooms are the one place you can reasonably expect privacy.
If anything I'd ask the cops to arrest the kid for being a pervert in training,Looking under the stalls in a public restroom,come on Dad teach your boy proper bathroom etiquate-EYES FORWARD ALWAYS:D

Like you've never took a little peek. :hey3::rollingla:hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom