Gun exposure in a public bathroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky king

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ewwww. Too many mental images here! Are we learning too much about each others' personal habits? Yuck.

But seriously, folks . . .

I unholster my pistol and set it on the tp holder. Or the top of the toilet tank if there is one. They even have a shelf above the back of the toilet at the Library. I don't like having to mess with it while I'm involved in such a tactically sensitive operation. . .

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ewwww. Too many mental images here! Are we learning too much about each others' personal habits? Yuck.

But seriously, folks . . .

I unholster my pistol and set it on the tp holder. Or the top of the toilet tank if there is one. They even have a shelf above the back of the toilet at the Library. I don't like having to mess with it while I'm involved in such a tactically sensitive operation. . .

This is what I do when I am carrying in place I shouldnt be, say, like places with company policies against employees having firearms.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Time of month? "Check Day" for those who get the government to pay for their living. Seems like the scourage are out in teams near the 1st and 15th. I got to wonder if that is when they get their checks...

This is definitely one benefit of pocket carry, but if I needed to I would remove my gun/holster together and put them on top of the toilet paper box if that worked before I would let it be visible near the floor.

Thanks,

Alan

Latest posts

Top Bottom