Gun show in Ardmore this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I apologize. I checked gun-shows.com this morning and RK's ad was still up. I then checked RK's website list of shows and Ardmore was prominently displayed, so I showed up at the Convention Center ready for a good gun show. Instead, I found a Ham Radio show. People looked at me like I was crazy with my SKS on my shoulder. I expected the cops at any time.

I ran into some guys from Durant who had driven up, as well as a guy from Madill. Not happy people.

We drove down to Heritage Hall, where gun shows are usually held, but no luck there either.

ez fake, I hope you didn't drive over for nothing. Sorry.

This is the same thing Metcalf did last year. RK seems to be in the same class with them. I've come to assume that when they have an open date, they schedule some small town like Ardmore, but, as the date gets closer, if they find a better deal, they bail on the little guys. Money talks.

I wouldn't be so upset if they'd just take the small amount of time to correct the affected websites, including their own, which, even as I type, shows a gun show in Ardmore today.

It's getting so everybody disappoints these days. Again, money talks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom