H&H match sunday night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
when is the next match? Cost? Pistol restrictions? somebody please fill me in!

The matches are always the 2nd Sun night of the month. You can read up on the rules at uspsa.org. What gun did you plan to shoot? As an example, a Glock 9mm can be shot in Production division and only 10 rds loaded in the mag or Limited minor and load up the mags. You need a pistol, good safe holster, and at least 4 mags with holders. The match is usually around 100 rds.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The matches are always the 2nd Sun night of the month. You can read up on the rules at uspsa.org. What gun did you plan to shoot? As an example, a Glock 9mm can be shot in Production division and only 10 rds loaded in the mag or Limited minor and load up the mags. You need a pistol, good safe holster, and at least 4 mags with holders. The match is usually around 100 rds.

I will probably shoot an HK45 or XDM9. I probably wont be at this next one because I do not have enough mags or pouches at the time... HK45 mags arent cheap, let alone for a worthless college kid.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I will probably shoot an HK45 or XDM9. I probably wont be at this next one because I do not have enough mags or pouches at the time... HK45 mags arent cheap, let alone for a worthless college kid.

bring you xdm 9 to the carry gun match at heartland, you can load up all 20 and at the most have to do 1 reload, most of the stages you won't have to reload at all (if you are accurate)

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bring you xdm 9 to the carry gun match at heartland, you can load up all 20 and at the most have to do 1 reload, most of the stages you won't have to reload at all (if you are accurate)

+1. A buddy of mine has an XDM9 that I sold him with some extended base pads that I can borrow for you if need be. Send me a pm if you plan to attend and I'll try to get them for you. Or I'll tell me Buffy his pink a$$ needs to come shoot with us again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom