handmade holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Starting making some holsters but just in the "research & development" stage now. Just seeing how to get the most durable and best fitting models out.
But heres my first ones I made for myself, elk knife and a glock 19.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just started Googling kydex brands and parts and found a few different suppliers. But I made some of my tools such as jigs and press. Also bought a rivet press for a uniform rivet stamp. I use the best foam available as well. I know alot people who just would assume to buy foam from Walmart or hobbylobby but I didn't want to cut corners on some as important as a holster. I got $400 worth of kydex in and some clear kydex as well. I'm going to start selling these as soon as I can decide on a technique, I'm kinda just playing with different ideas now. Once I get a few more made I'm going to give some away for public review.

Last edited:

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Started looking up tutorials for holster making over the last couple of days. Would not mind making for profit but would really like to make some for me first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom