Happy Thanksgiving, you turkeys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving is going well.

I'm here at an empty house. It's been both good and bad thus far. I slept in, which was nice. I ran a batch of 9mm's, and now that I'm starting to get hungry, I went to the fridge only to find out that I had way less food than I thought we did. Now I'm debating on whether or not to go driving to see what is open! Oh well, at least I have these to smile at for now:

View attachment 181893

Once I find some food, I'll probably tackle some 6.5CM and turn this into a full day of gun tinkering and reloading. Not a bad way to spend the day I suppose.
Two or three years ago, I spent an enjoyable Thanksgiving Day alone. Pearl had gone to T-Town to see her daughter and granddaughters, leaving me to my own devices. I loaded up a pile of .22 rifles and went off to the range. I shot rifles for a couple of hours, then had a PB&J sandwich and some Ritz crackers for lunch, right there at the shooting bench, then I went back to shooting. I had the place all to myself for four hours and had a ball on a pleasant day with little wind and highs in the lower seventies. One of the more enjoyable Thanksgiving Days in recent memory. I hope yours went as well as mine did.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-11-26_22-11-39.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom