Hard Wood Flooring Company in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With two dogs and two pigs(kids) I'm officially done with the carpet in my house. Who is a good person/company to contact to install hardwood floors in my home?

Thanks

Brandon

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the OKC area I would recommend,
Matt at JL Hardwood Floors, 473-5157. They are quality oriented and do GREAT work.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have large dogs, go with a wood laminate. It'll hold up to their claws and wet paws a lot better than solid hardwood. Also, it really isn't that hard to lay down laminate flooring yourself - there are a bunch of guys here who have done it, and I imagine they'd be happy to give you pointers or perhaps help with the job.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I build houses and small office buildings and especially dental offices. In the operatories, labs, and sterilization areas we use Luxury Vinyl Planks with metal oxide coatings. It's not as weird as it sounds it looks like a wood plank floor and I have even had professional bank real estate appraisers think it is real wood. The advantage is it can handle floods, dog pee, is non allergenic, and is a lot tougher than real wood. I have it in my house and we don't have one scratch on the floor even after dragging furniture with metal feet, and our Border Collie running across it with sharp claws. It runs about 6 bucks a square foot for the good stuff and I would highly recommend it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom