Harvard Student Faces Eviction(MAGA Hat)--Room Ransacked for (Legal) Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus, drama much? What a ridiculous story. Notice they didn't even say that she actually had guns? People read this crap and consider it "news and information"?

+1

We also don’t know where her items in the apartment was searched, where her belonging were stored, or the terms of the lease about which areas were communal and which were private for each respective occupant (if they even had individual leases).

This isn’t a 2nd or 4th amendment story. If a story at all, it’s a landlord-tenant tenant story.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://freebeacon.com/issues/landlord-tells-harvard-student-move-legally-owned-guns/
Landlord Tells Harvard Student to Move Out Over Legally Owned Guns
Roommates searched room for guns after finding MAGA hat
By: Stephen Gutowski November 30, 2018 9:35 am

..."When Pirnie and her father rejected Lewis's request that she move out in the middle of studying for finals, Lewis responded by saying his request "was based strictly on practical and not idealogical (sic) terms." He then warned that if the other roommates moved out Pirnie would have to pay their rent."...($6,000+ a month)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"In the middle of studying for finals." LOL! Big deal. All she has to do is take a few multiple choice tests about how white men owe everybody money. Why would she have to "study" for that? LOL! It's Harvard, just can't be that hard. She just needs to suck it up and stop whining like a wenie over a wood fire.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’n still curious what the terms of her/their lease/s is/are.

It alludes to things about the lease but doesn’t clarify. If the roomies walk and they all are on the lease jointly, they and the girl are all still on the hook for the full rent. Just walking out doesn’t fix that.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm bored enough to search her room. But I'm not bored enough to have a roommate in the first place. Delicate balancing act I've got going on here. Can I charge $6000 a month for rent on a small room in my squalid hovel? Please say I can.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom