Harvard Student Faces Eviction(MAGA Hat)--Room Ransacked for (Legal) Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm bored enough to search her room. But I'm not bored enough to have a roommate in the first place. Delicate balancing act I've got going on here. Can I charge $6000 a month for rent on a small room in my squalid hovel? Please say I can.

It’s over market. But if you offer commensurate amenities for that rent rate. Then sure.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure those nosy grad students (them, not their parents) have a lot of assets. And I’m sure this girl has loads of quantifiable monetary damages...

It’s ****** to ransack her room sure. But how much financial loss we talking about here? Better sue em and find out.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm bored enough to search her room. But I'm not bored enough to have a roommate in the first place. Delicate balancing act I've got going on here. Can I charge $6000 a month for rent on a small room in my squalid hovel? Please say I can.
Yes you can. You may not get that, but you have the right to set the rent for any price you want. Ha.
Like a guy I know that has a not so valuable 30-30. He wants an ungodly amount for it and it's not in good shape. It may be worth 300 if it will even shoot (barrel pitted and crown looks like they drove nails with it).
Has had it at every auction he could con someone in letting him in with a minimum bid. Now they won't let him add it unless he pays a fee...ha.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not bored enough to search for any objective information about this story.
I'm bored enough to keep watching this thread though.

O.k. got bored did the Google. The most legit source I saw was seventh on the list, just after Breitbart facebook and reddit. The most legit source of information is... This thread! Right here on OSA! I'm getting a little choked-up. Proud to be a part of it. When Snopes calls me I'll tell em I saw the whole thing.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
O.k. got bored did the Google. The most legit source I saw was seventh on the list, just after Breitbart facebook and reddit. The most legit source of information is... This thread! Right here on OSA! I'm getting a little choked-up. Proud to be a part of it. When Snopes calls me I'll tell em I saw the whole thing.

I just Binged it and https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com was on the second page, www.ar15.com was on the third page and I didn't go any farther.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bing hates OSA? Google doesn't hate OSA.

EDIT:Don't sell yourself short Rugers. Go to Bing and type in the exact title of this thread. NUMBER FIVE on page one! I'm not kidding. Just when you had me cussing BING.

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bing hates OSA? Google doesn't hate OSA.

EDIT:Don't sell yourself short Rugers. Go to Bing and type in the exact title of this thread. NUMBER FIVE on page one! I'm not kidding. Just when you had me cussing BING.

Naturally if you typed in the exact title, it will have to automatically bring you to this thread in very short order. I typed in leyla pirnie,harvard,guns,eviction, and roommates(the facts in the story) and got my results. Since many of the posts in this thread have been mainly deflections(not facts), that's the reason OAS didn't show up. :wink2: :D

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there any "facts" presented in the other stories from anyone other that the young woman and her family?
Seems like there are as many objective facts in this thread as there are on Breitbart. Histrionic editorials representing one side do not constitute facts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom