Have you seen any antlers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just going on the FBI report of several years ago the said Antlers was the Murder Capital of the US. Based on the killing over the pot production.
Surpassed Detroit.

I'm just presenting the info, and have no info on the reports that people that come up missing in that area are just never talked about again.

Any input on that?

Ahhh... I have yet to read that report, but if you have a link or anything I would love to read it. I've heard the stories about missing people but for the most part I think they are greatly exaggerated. Not doubting you, but until I read it for myself... :)

As far as the pot, yeah it is here. And if you do happen to stumble on it, it is best to back on out and keep quiet about it. Lots of woods down here, it would be easy to make someone disappear, just feed em to the pigs.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just going on the FBI report of several years ago the said Antlers was the Murder Capital of the US. Based on the killing over the pot production.
Surpassed Detroit.

I'm just presenting the info, and have no info on the reports that people that come up missing in that area are just never talked about again.

Any input on that?

Some statistics I found this morning...

Crime in Antlers by Year

Type 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 Murders 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 per 100,000 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 39.4 0.0 0.0 0.0

Which totally does not appear the way it did on the website that I copied from! haha Generally says that there was only one murder in Antlers back in '05.

tranger2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw a buck yesterday (a forkhorn on one side and the other side is missing) in the backyard. Had about 8 does and he was still chasing them. No one told him the rut was over....

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
we're gonna start shed hunting in the next couple of weeks.already found one quail hunting today,a really heavy six point that we didn't see all year

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually start around the last of april. Get on the 3 wheeler, following deer trails. If I find one its usually in a brushy area, or on a creek bank where they have to jump, knocking one off.

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My FIL found a big eleven point rack on his property yesterday near a feeder. Apparently a fresh drop as there was still some membrane on the base. We ponder where this monster was during season :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom