Heartland Outdoors SHUTS DOWN 12-31-13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a dick move not to give a heads up to customers and employees alike. I am willing to bet customers will have to be persistant to get their gear/money back to.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I would try a self portrait for a little while..

I've always thought you would probably look like this:
3.bp.blogspot.com__iIeX7vaSp1c_THul9aykd5I_AAAAAAAAADo_Huar5foPQ0s_s400_suspect5.jpg

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I heards about this guy in Edmond, he makes custom kydex holsters. I think it is called kytac or kaytac or something like that.

Definitely. Since he's got such a good reputation from his peers on OSA. Pity. I'm needing some good holsters.

All gift cards must be used by 1/15/2014

Wow. The guy showing up on the 14 will likely not have much to choose from. A few size 74 gun belts. Some brass for a 35-67 Bohemian black powder gatling gun. And a used single stage press, unknown manufacturer, broken in the middle.

What a mess.

A guy puts on a match for charity, offering an AR-15 as a prize, then enters his own event to win the prize? Seriously?

That's more than just bad taste. That really borders on illegal.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me however it's been rumored for awhile. It is a tough spot in a high rent district. Sucks for the employees in a big way I'm sure. But I will not be surprised if Miles Hall buys it and turns it into an h&h north location.

Latest posts

Top Bottom