Heartland Outdoors SHUTS DOWN 12-31-13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who said they were declaring bankruptcy? I heard and read that the owner is simply closing the business. Where did you get your information about a bankruptcy?

He didn't say they were declaring bankruptcy. He offered his two personal theories.

Bryant is also currently in the middle of a lawsuit with Sorter over a $50K promissory note and allegations of improper conversion of Heartland Outdoors' assets. CJ-2013-3560

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are the odds of regular folk getting in on this and walking away with a gun or two at a really good price?
Is this something that dealers and shops are going to come in and buy up lots for inventory?

Obviously gonna be overpriced through the roof, so don't bother going. I'll go and let you know how overpriced it was. (Assuming I can find a suitable Uhaul van)

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's always fun to watch folks get "Auction Fever". I've seen folks pay double just so someone else won't get it.

Painful auction lesson my wife learned years ago: Never go to an estate auction when the auctioneer just happens to be your loan officer at the local bank. "Go ahead and bid, I'll loan you the money!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom