Heartland Outdoors SHUTS DOWN 12-31-13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get burnt up. Did I say HO wasn't pricey? I was stating facts on prices. Can you buy a NIB glock cheaper than $599, sure. I know I can buy one cheaper than $700+, that's for damn sure.

They were selling Glocks for 700? No woder they had to shut the doors. I know ill be at the auction. Maybe I can find the mystical unicorn we like to call 22lr.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

30/90 rule on layaway is still pretty damn good!

They were selling Glocks for 700? No woder they had to shut the doors. I know ill be at the auction. Maybe I can find the mystical unicorn we like to call 22lr.

no, i was replying to another member and you probably missed the original post...I was saying GW was selling Glocks at $700+. HO had them for $500ish, depending on model. They were spot on on price I always thought, maybe $20-40 over others, but it was local and I didn't mind the 5 min drive and instant gratification.

cscott

Marksman
Reaction score
I happened to have a layaway, got lucky for sure on that one. Sorry to see the shop close though, most of the staff were nice guys. Picked up my M1A scout yesterday for only the 500 dollar deposit I made a few weeks ago. Pretty crazy deal

Latest posts

Top Bottom