Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What about Heaven. Most of us have heard the descriptions; Pearly Gates, Streets of Gold, rivers of milk and honey.

It's been described as the most beautiful place ever imagined. Puffy clouds, angels singing, no fears, no worries.

God sitting on the thrown, Jesus on his right hand side, we all sing his praise and glory.

What is heaven? Where is it? What do we do once we get there?

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the place Jesus prepared for us. It's where God is. It's where we will fall at His feet and worship Him for eternity. Maranatha!!!!!

Coz

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Accepting Christ as your Savior is not something you want to be wrong about. The consequences are not quite as sweet.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I suppose then my cognizance of God isn't enough and I'll be going to hell (another fable) with a bunch of Jews (who hated Jesus), Muslims (who revere Jesus) and other non-Christians.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose then my cognizance of God isn't enough and I'll be going to hell (another fable) with a bunch of Jews (who hated Jesus), Muslims (who revere Jesus) and other non-Christians.

I'll be right there with you. Too much hypocrisy and lies in christianity by my experiences for me to follow the sheep.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, at least you have a choice. You will stand before Him one day rather you believe it or not.

That's fine..... he has let a significant population of liars, thieves, and murderers preach "his gospel" throughout time. So while I truly believe you're just parroting man-made fear/control rhetoric, I'm comfy with my convictions.
Cheers.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be a few "Christians" left behind also. As Jesus said...“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Latest posts

Top Bottom