Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be a few "Christians" left behind also. As Jesus said...“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Well.... isn't that convenient. :D

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I felt the same way once. Sadly everyone will call upon His name; it's just a matter of when. Saved or lost; there is no inbetween.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have pondered over the idea of God for quite some time. A verbal discussion would be easter to express my reasoning,but in a nutshell:
If anyone had a leader or boss as narcissistic, egotistical, vain, etc. as God, they would revolt or find another job.
More than once people have complained about Obama acting like God. If it is such a bad thing, why is it so great that God does it?
If God does exist, I doubt I could be a follower.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, so we can have a good discussion about the rapture and a decent discussion about evolution but a discussion about Heaven ain't exactly getting steered in the right direction.

Cmon where's the mods? Get this thread cleaned up, on track and moving.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can believe one way and someone else another but as soon as they disagree or state their opinion you want their statements deleted?

Your lucky they've allowed a Heaven discussion.
I've been banned for asking what does "Christian" mean to you.
To me "Christian" means Christ like, and none of us are Christ like and perfect without blemish.
So, how are you gonna get to Heaven if your a sinner?

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is an alternative..."thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Ouch!

Coz

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jesse Duplantis once said that if you liked claw footed urniture here then that is what you 'll have in Heaven. I don't know where he read that but he is wrong about that as two left shoes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom