Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lurker,

You certainly aren't getting much cooperation from either the believers or the non-believers. Personally, I could care less. The Bible states that Jesus said that His Father had many mansions and the He (Jesus) was going to prepare a place for His believers.

In my case, I live in a "structure" that includes 400 square feet or less, so anything that size or larger would be a mansion to me. Shoot, even if it were less than what I now live in, but was still in the presence of God, I would be ecstatic as all get out.

As for wherever Heaven is located, wherever it is, God can see all of the universe from there. As one that loves photographing beautiful things, I'm sure I'd love it there.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe, and pray that I can join God in heaven.

If I'm wrong, and there is no God, no big deal, I've still lead a great life and loved it all....good and bad...

Now if you non-believers are wrong, it will not be good... plain and simple...

I'll stick with my faith. .. Good Luck to you.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what's yalls idea of Heaven? Yes God will be there, I got that. But what is YOUR idea? What's it gonna be like, what ya gonna do, is it just out there in space?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clear running water, lotsa fish, and a big reunion with my family. Dogs, too gotta be dogs there.
Plenty deer, elk, wild pigs, and quail for Dad to hunt with his dad again.

That's all my mortal mind can think of, but I'm pretty sure He has other plans, and they're better than mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom