Heaven

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your omnipotent god has also sat idly by and watched millions of innocent children be raped, molested, tortured and killed. Not to mention he gives them horrific birth defects, cancer and even starves them to slowly in misery....
Yep, and this is a deal-breaker for me, meaning it's helped convince me that god was created by man (and not woman, for sure) to serve man's interests.

Religion affects us all. Not just its adherents.
Yep, and that's why it's critical that *all* people speak about the topic, not only theists. Thank you for providing your voice on the matter, MS.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sidenote: Whenever I hear the phrase "man made God" I think of my favorite metal instrumental of all times. Inflames - Man Made God.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The words of a Christian are to be predominantly gracious, with only a seasoning of salt, and the purpose is always to be edifying. This is the goal. We often fail.

On the other hand, no one likes an atheist. It is left as an exercise for the reader to determine why.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom