Heck with bologna - who loves Spam? :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a reason some of us hunt, and produce our own sausage.

I smelled a can of spam once, then smelled a can of dog food. Both smelled the same. No thanks.

SPAM ain't no sausage!!!! Like chicken it's a white meat. Sometimes huntin' comes up empty. Sometimes you just need something to eat. SPAM has saved many an Alaskan from starvation. On top of that you can flatten the cans out and use them as tin shingles to patch the holes in the cabin roof.

And lastly if your dog food smelled as good as SPAM you should have eaten it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SPAM ain't no sausage!!!! Like chicken it's a white meat. Sometimes huntin' comes up empty. Sometimes you just need something to eat. SPAM has saved many an Alaskan from starvation. On top of that you can flatten the cans out and use them as tin shingles to patch the holes in the cabin roof.

Spam is nasty stuff my dog won't eat.

As far as saving Alaskan lives, there is an old Oklahoma Native American saying that a vegetarian is nothing more than a poor hunter.

Moose and Caribou will feed a family for years.

Don't need any spam crap.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spam is nasty stuff my dog won't eat.

As far as saving Alaskan lives, there is an old Oklahoma Native American saying that a vegetarian is nothing more than a poor hunter.

Moose and Caribou will feed a family for years.

Don't need any spam crap.

You know you really wanna come up here and have a SPAM feast. We could even take some stewed moose meat and shove it in a can. Call it SPAMOOSE.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know you really wanna come up here and have a SPAM feast. We could even take some stewed moose meat and shove it in a can. Call it SPAMOOSE.

Oh, I'm coming up there again. It would have been last year, but mom got sick with cancer and died. I'm pretty sure next year its gonna happen.

I know it good enough that I've got my .44 mag Super Redhawk at the "smith" to shorten the barrel from 7 3/8" to 5 1/2" for daily carry when we get there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI, anybody know why your junk email is called spam?

Its because some of the early developers of the internet were Monty Python fans. In the shows, there was always a can of spam somewhere in a lot of the scenes, because nobody wanted it.

True story.

Latest posts

Top Bottom