Heck Yeah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Badge Bunny,

You need to watch it. There is "eye candy" for all.

If you can find the episode where Jase and Si go turkey hunting, I think you will definitely enjoy it. EVERY time I watch that one, I can't keep from laughing.

Oh, the Robertson clan are members of the White's Ferry church of Christ and Phil (the patriarch) is one of the elders of that church. There is a fourth (yep, 4th) brother who is, or was, the minister of that church. He is the "odd duck" in that he doesn't have a beard.

Piedmont's school is doing a fund raiser with their youth groups that is related to something called "Duck Week." The following is an e-mail that I received from our church in Mustang. In it, it is mentioned that Jase and his wife, Missy, will be attending and helping with raising money for this ministry.

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Images_20for_20Fod8642a4aaa2e02ed99dcc1eba82deea0.jpg

Jase and Missy

"Here in Piedmont we have a annual charitable fundraising effort called DUCK WEEK.

DUCK WEEK is a charity week in which the students of Piedmont Schools lead their entire community in an effort to raise funds for people in their community with great medical need. Along the way, the students will learn what real life generosity looks like and how to impact someone’s life in a way that they never thought was possible. It teaches them the selfless act of sacrificing a bit of themselves for the sake of others. This year’s theme is DUCK Week Dynasty and has spread like wild fire already in our small town. DUCK Week Dynasty has been designed for maximum impact. We will be working harder than ever before to make sure these families receive as much financial help as our efforts can provide.

Here is what may be of interest to you:
On March 10th, Jase and Missy Robertson from the A&E Television series, “Duck Dynasty” have graciously agreed to help us “open season” on DUCK Week as we began an adventure calling each of us to the outer limits of generosity and sacrifice. This family has already made a huge impact on the lives of people in our community by showing us how to care for others and that it’s important for them to give back. Jase is one of the students’ favorites of the Duck Dynasty show and the entire community is excited to get this once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of this event.

Jase and Missy will speak on the evening of March 10th at 7:00pm at the Yukon High School Gymnasium. They will speak for about 45 minutes to one hour on their faith and family. The remaining tickets available will be sold on one final date, Monday March 4th from 5:00 - 8:00pm at Piedmont High School. The cost of the tickets are $25."

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have since come across some news regarding the Duck Dynasty cast that may sadden some of the fans of the show, or at least fans of one of the cast members.

It involves poor, old Uncle Si. (Did you all know he has his own fan club?)

Oh, the news.....

.....Si is married.

Si Robertson and his wife, Christine.

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Images_20for_20Foc44761d66977fc547d2a511ff23356bf.jpg

"Actually, Uncle Si has been married for 43 years to the same woman, Christine Robertson. It is not known why she has not appeared in the storyline for “Duck Dynasty,” but Si Robertson has made it clear on the Si Robertson official Facebook that he is not available.

Everyone’s been asking so here ya go…This is me and my wife Christine, we have been married 43 years…Loved her then, Love her still, always have, always will….and you can take that to the bank, JACK!!

This Facebook page makes it clear that it is a fan page, and they do the posting for Si Robertson because he doesn’t want to fool with a computer. (That creates a funny mental picture, doesn’t it?) Regardless, it appears that Si Robertson, like Phil Robertson, has had a long, happy marriage with the wife of his youth. Wow, that’s different! Maybe that’s why “Duck Dynasty” is so popular."

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I need to give it another chance. Tried watching it once on the recommendation
of an employee. Guy called " mountain man" was working on an air conditioner, I swear
after only a few minutes I could actually feel myself getting dumber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom