Hello, Annie???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good, bad or otherwise leave'em talking about ya.. right on.. I need a 6 pack of quail to eat so we know whether to raise them or not..

Lest I get the Dept of Health on my ass I will have to sell them to you alive. Let me get a batch of chicks fattened up this spring and I'll holler at ya. I'm sure we can work something out.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lest I get the Dept of Health on my ass I will have to sell them to you alive. Let me get a batch of chicks fattened up this spring and I'll holler at ya. I'm sure we can work something out.
I've been giving it more thought and the more I give it the less I'm thinking of getting quail.. I'll likely settle on getting a bunch of broilers and sticking with chicken.. Must keep things simple and easy.. Researching goats now and looking to pick up a couple to butcher and see if goat is to our liking before making that venture.. Thanks Annie..

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been giving it more thought and the more I give it the less I'm thinking of getting quail.. I'll likely settle on getting a bunch of broilers and sticking with chicken.. Must keep things simple and easy.. Researching goats now and looking to pick up a couple to butcher and see if goat is to our liking before making that venture.. Thanks Annie..

No problem. Just let me know if you change your mind. These quail are just about tu usurp the chickens and ducks around here. To me they are no trouble at all ...

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to get with ya. See the weather isn't gonna cooperate this Tuesday but I will take my lunch hour Tuesday week and meet you guys. I hope she likes her little bag I made her.

It's not a big rush or anything. Right now it is looking like Tuesday is going to be crappy weather I would rather you just stay close to home than worry about getting on the roads and having issues.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not a big rush or anything. Right now it is looking like Tuesday is going to be crappy weather I would rather you just stay close to home than worry about getting on the roads and having issues.

I know but I've missed visiting with you guys. It seems like this particular pain management doctor actually does have some idea what he's doing. I'm back to 60/40 good days to bad and improving. Hopefully this next month or two we can get my meds tweaked to where I'm back to 90/10. That was GREAT while it lasted -- I'd be tinkled pink to get back to that again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom