Hello Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You and your husband are certainly welcome here. We're glad to have you.
Semper Fi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"teens"....would rip it down which they did twice, once they raised a Mexican flag after stealing his USMC flag. He took the flag pole down after that. Also was an sign, (American / USMC flag) that triggered SJW to break our windows when we were not home. After all,.....who wants those horrible vet's living next to them. I would never wear my uniform to or from work. As most LEO's do as not to bring grief to the family.
Wow,I'm sorry for the disrespect you've been show. We are certainly living in a disgusting age.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"teens"....would rip it down which they did twice, once they raised a Mexican flag after stealing his USMC flag. He took the flag pole down after that. Also was an sign, (American / USMC flag) that triggered SJW to break our windows when we were not home. After all,.....who wants those horrible vet's living next to them. I would never wear my uniform to or from work. As most LEO's do as not to bring grief to the family.

I think we should split the country in half.

Let the liberals have the north.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for all the crap you put up with, and thanks to you both for your service. Welcome, once again. You have certainly moved into a different lifestyle than what you found in Chicago! You say you have a daughter in Houston? Did she evacuate? Is she OK? Sounds like you have a beautiful set-up over there!

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No my daughter did not evacuate they said before hand no need to. She is ok, their house has two feet of water, no flood insurance as they were told none was needed when purchased. Thanks for asking thou.

Yes, very different up here, no pizza del. is driving the hubby nuts. but this is what we always wanted, place in the middle of no place. We have wonderful folks living on this road, closes one is mile and half away, other direction three miles down. Nice country living, might get a horse, or two. Won't get any cattle as I would just make pets out of them. Folks down the road offered a couple calf's to us when we first moved in. Never get tired of seeing the wild life every day. I put salt and corn out for the deer. Nice 6 pt. huge buck comes around, but....as long as he is on our property twenty acres he is safe. They like the pond also. Gentleman down the road shot a hog for me that was coming around. Love to sit outside and enjoy the stars and sounds, so peaceful. No one asking you for a dollar, or a smoke. Then getting mad when you say no.

I'll post a few pictures of our range, nothing fancy just dirt berm and RR ties stacked for a impact U shaped ten feet wide, twelve feet high. .... Now I want him to clear some forest and make me a skeet range....But he is good at saying "No" . If I shoot skeet we go to our neighbors they have a large skeet range (open field) we shoot at. He is going to set up some pulleys so we can move the targets as we shoot. Stationary targets get boring, some side movement might be fun thou.

Latest posts

Top Bottom