Hello from Outdoor America.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sure would be nice to see a wall of Nosler bullets.

Yes it would. That and some Dillon and RCBS presses and dies.

glad to see you guys back running strong. I've bought a couple guns from oas. the last one was a s&w 2214. damn, I wish I had that one back! i'll have to come down and check it out.

Please do. Ask for Gabe or Clay.

Yes welcome to the forum.

Thank you, sir

:saywhat: <---This is my favorite.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used the smith there for sights on a pistol and rifle. He's also pointed me in the right direction more than once when I needed to find parts for Grandpa's old guns. He's good people.

The store definitely has more inventory than the last time I was there. I'll be going back when my wallet is a bit fatter.

they were the only store in town that had picatinny rails for my Marlin .17hmr @ 7 or 8 bucks. Everyone online was over $20 plus shipping.

I bought my first hunting rifle there. 30-06 Marlin with scope. still have it and it shoots like a dream. (killed my first buck with it too!)

I stop in every now and then. Welcome to OSA!

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
they were the only store in town that had picatinny rails for my Marlin .17hmr @ 7 or 8 bucks. Everyone online was over $20 plus shipping.

I bought my first hunting rifle there. 30-06 Marlin with scope. still have it and it shoots like a dream. (killed my first buck with it too!)

I stop in every now and then. Welcome to OSA!

Glad we have been able to help you out. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom