Hello from Outdoor America.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gabe@OAS,
Do you guys handle NFA items? And if so, do you have any idea how difficult it not difficult it is to get CLEO sign off in Oklahoma County?

Gabe may be on break. Yes, we do offer NFA items. Sign off is not a problem in Oklahoma county. You might come in and discuss a NFA trust with you.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am what you call old school. Used to shoot with my dad on H&H, on NW 10th. I think it was near Rockwell or Council. Don't remember. Still have the two guns that I shot there though!

LOL ... I know where it is ... Scott showed me because he used to shoot there with his dad. It's a church now. I remember going to OAS when it was NW 23rd and MacArthur with my then boyfriend. OMG it was cramped up and tee-tiny in there! :D

I am so glad to see the stars lining up for you guys! That store has so much potential ... (And you are so close to the house! :D When GC retires, if y'all will keep the coffee on, I'll send him with cookies ... That'll keep him out of my hair for a while and fatten you skinny fellas up ... :wink2:)

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dropped in for the first time a few months ago and left with a 20ga semiauto I'd been looking for. You had one when no one else in the area did at a price that was reasonable to me, given that I much prefer to handle a gun before buying. Have stopped by a couple of times since to look around and your store is still on my short list of places to visit when I'm in OKC and have some time to kill, even though I haven't bought anything else (yet).

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am what you call old school. Used to shoot with my dad on H&H, on NW 10th. I think it was near Rockwell or Council. Don't remember. Still have the two guns that I shot there though!

That is a piece of history right there.

I may venture out for some. Not to bring other names up in your thread, but j&g had surplus ammo in clear ziplock bags divided out in to 20 packs. Kinda like they just opened up a spam can. I liked that cause I know what I was buying I prefer the copper washed instead of the lacquered rounds and last time it was a gamble what was in the brown pouch haha!

We only have these two flavors at the moment
media.midwayusa.com_productimages_880x660_Primary_579_579224.jpg

media.midwayusa.com_productimages_880x660_Primary_514_514119.jpg

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think BCM is only making 11.5 and 12.5 for the shorter barrels.

That is what we are finding as well.

I bought my first rifle from you guys right after I graduated high school in '92. It was a Chinese SKS. I also bought my first pistol from you guys about six years ago...a .40 XD Subcompact. It was a bigger gentleman that helped me with that and few different other times. Really nice guy.

Once my paperwork gets approved, I'd be interested in a 10.5" BCM barrel if you guys could get one.

Looks like at the moment BCM is limited to 11.5" or 12.5". We do have a high quality LMT 10.5" barrel on a shelf at the moment. Have you considered building a pistol while you wait for your tax stamp to come in?

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gabe@OAS,
Do you guys handle NFA items? And if so, do you have any idea how difficult it not difficult it is to get CLEO sign off in Oklahoma County?

We definitely handle NFA items and we currently have a few Surefire suppressors in stock. We are utilizing the ATF's new eForm system and with a trust you can skip a 6-8 week wait on the data processing backlog and the ATF is quoting a 5 month shorter wait time on eForm's versus traditional processing.

To parrot Clay's advice, come in and talk to us about an NFA trust if you have even the slightest inkling that you will want to have others possess the item(s) independent of you.

Gabe@OAS

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL ... I know where it is ... Scott showed me because he used to shoot there with his dad. It's a church now. I remember going to OAS when it was NW 23rd and MacArthur with my then boyfriend. OMG it was cramped up and tee-tiny in there! :D

I am so glad to see the stars lining up for you guys! That store has so much potential ... (And you are so close to the house! :D When GC retires, if y'all will keep the coffee on, I'll send him with cookies ... That'll keep him out of my hair for a while and fatten you skinny fellas up ... :wink2:)

Mmmmm... cookies!

Dropped in for the first time a few months ago and left with a 20ga semiauto I'd been looking for. You had one when no one else in the area did at a price that was reasonable to me, given that I much prefer to handle a gun before buying. Have stopped by a couple of times since to look around and your store is still on my short list of places to visit when I'm in OKC and have some time to kill, even though I haven't bought anything else (yet).

Hopefully we can get something in that you can't live without.

Latest posts

Top Bottom