Hello from Outdoor America.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you are here! I think I have bought somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 guns from you guys over the years, and a big ole safe. Still have a Fred Baker Firearms rifle case somewhere around here.

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No hate from me here always had good experiences. An older gentle man with grey hair always helped me ( for what ever reason I think he was part timing at heartland) maybe my brains shot haha. Never bought a gun but used the gunsmith once. I've always bought ammo but the last few times I couldn't get my 7.62x54r so I went elsewhere.

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No hate from me here always had good experiences. An older gentle man with grey hair always helped me ( for what ever reason I think he was part timing at heartland) maybe my brains shot haha. Never bought a gun but used the gunsmith once. I've always bought ammo but the last few times I couldn't get my 7.62x54r so I went elsewhere.

Not sure if you were looking something specific but we have some on the shelf now. Just an FYI.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would like to see more stores with custom leather holsters in stock. May not be possible, buts it just what I'd really like to have available to me locally.

Something better than Looper Leather would be freaking great. I really don't dig that soft thin leather only partially molded leather holsters, especially for their asking price. But like I said... May not be possible for some stores, if so, I understand.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased a Beeman R10 air rifle from you 23 or 24 years ago. Still shoots great, but it could use a freshening. Can you guys replace the mainspring and breech seal? If not do you know someone that works on them?

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive talked to Gabe on the phone. (seperate from his Outdoor America affiliation) Hes a cool cat. He answered quite a few if my noobish questions. I think him bringing the store into the 21s is a good thing. Im sure he can change the negitive views on the store.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not sure if you were looking something specific but we have some on the shelf now. Just an FYI.
We actually talked about this on the phone when you walked me through trust questions. I'll be by to grab some soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom